Kohalpur, 20 September. Domestic flights, which have been closed since March 23, will resume on Monday. But, this time is not as usual. That is why it is called ‘New Normal’.
Now the processing time inside the airport has been extended by at least half an hour. Therefore, passengers should arrive at the airport at least an hour and a half before flight time.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) and the airlines have developed safety protocols for all four sectors to be equally vigilant.
Rules for passengers to follow
- All passengers must wear a mask and sanitize their hands before arriving at the airport.
- The physical distance of at least 1 meter should be maintained inside the airport.
- Check-in will be by e-ticket.
- It is not allowed to take your luggage with you. It is forbidden to take any other bag inside the plane except the woman’s hand-carry and laptop bag.
- Double temperature checks and sanitizers have been arranged at the airport for all passengers.
- It is forbidden to walk inside the plane.
- Passengers should use the airport’s washroom, not at aircraft.
- Passengers showing symptoms of COVID 19 are prohibited from flying.
- Masks and face seal should be worn by passengers throughout the journey.
Rules to be followed by aircraft crew and officials
- Passengers will have to be accommodated in the ramp bus by maintaining social distance.
- Baggage trolleys, transport vans and other vehicles should be sanitized after each use.
- Repeatedly used door handles and stands should be sanitized frequently.
- Only four passengers should be taken in and out of the aircraft at a time.
- Facials will have to be distributed to passengers.
- The airport should be cleaned after every flight.
- All employees must wear mandatory masks and maintain social distance with passengers.
- The temperature will be measured with the daily office entry of each employee.
- Every employee will be provided with regular training and necessary safety materials regarding safe service.