Every couple loves to make their honeymoon extremely memorable. It is really important too as you are beginning a completely new life. As you search for places to go for your honeymoon, look no further than Pokhara. There’s a reason its nickname is “ a paradise on Earth.” The lakeside of Pokhara had been a magnet for romance seekers and honeymooners for its -peaceful Lakes, boating, beautiful mountain, food, budget hotels, and many more. Pokhara sets the perfect base for a leisurely romantic holiday in the heart of the Himalayas. Providing a magical canvas for you and your loved one to soak in romance, here are the top eight reasons why Pokhara hits the high notes when it comes to the perfect honeymoon destinations in the world.
1. Boating in different Lakes: The second largest lake in Nepal, Lake Phewa is an idyllic destination for couples looking to soak in the raw beauty of Mother Nature in Pokhara. While boating across the lake would be a feast for your senses, the crystal-clear water surface reflecting the Annapurna range and the Machchapuchhare peak on sunny days makes for a visual extravaganza.
While here, make your way to the pagoda-style Barahi Mandir located at the center of the lake and seek blessings from the reigning deity, Lord Vishnu. Ideal for visiting in the afternoons or early evenings, the lake usually remains shrouded in mist in the mornings and late evenings, when you can lounge by the lake and take tea or Coffe with Nature.
Similarly, there are other lakes like Begnas Lake, Rupa lake.
2. Spend Romantic Sunset, sunrise at Sarankot: Commanding rooftop views of the Himalayas, Sarangkot is a short trek away from Pokhara. While the magnificent Himalayan sunsets color the snow-capped peaks in dazzling orange, you’ll enjoy basking under the fantastic surroundings with your better half. Add to that, the charm of trekking through the narrow mountainous roads, and you’ll be all set for a memorable daycation in Pokhara.
We suggest an at least overnight stay at any of the charming accommodations here so you catch an incredible sunrise!
3. Paragliding from Sarangkot to Lake Phewa: Paragliding is another superb thing to do to make your honeymoon remarkable. AdventureShot in the sky would make for a memorable honeymoon frame to put up in your living room, later. You can choose from tandem flights to solo pursuits while paragliding in Pokhara, which provides some of the best thermals with its low lying valleys and icy mountain ranges.
And the best part would be the gradual transformation of the landscape from snow-capped peaks to cobalt-blue waters here!
4. Value for Money: Pokhara is a well-known destination to spend a short vacation, long holidays, or even for Honeymoon around the world with reasonable spendings. Statistically and economically, if you match the spending during hiking, treks, or tour of Nepal with the rates from the other countries, possibly the difference will express how Nepal is a money-worth country. You can find an awesome range of Food items and pricing; you could live here with $20per day, Nepal also provides neat and hygienic hotels for about $20 per night.
5. Romantic Couple Spa Therapy: Relax and unwind in some of the finest spa days and wellness experiences in Pokhara. Leave your troubles, stress, and worries behind and enjoy Spa with your special one.
6. Whispers of Love from the Top of the World Peace Pagoda: Treating you to breathtaking views of the Annapurna and the Dhaulagiri ranges, the Shanti Stupa is the first Peace Pagoda to be constructed in Nepal. You’ll love the scenic hike to the stupa as you get to relish the mesmerizing views of the mountains from the edifice.
7.Adventure Sports: While Pokhara is known for its scenic beauty, it is also home to an extensive array of adventure activities. Be it paragliding, sky diving, mountain biking, or water sports like white water rafting or kayaking, Pokhara doesn’t fail to live up to its name of being Nepal’s adventure capital. What’s more? You can also sign up for these adrenaline spiking activities as a couple, and we promise, the thrill and magic of conquering your worst fears or overcoming challenges would only bring you two closer
8. Nepalese Cuisine: Unique style of taste blending with countless spices brought from North (China) and India (South), Nepali cuisine is famous for hot and spicy food. Nepalese food tastes lead South Asian Cuisine in terms of well-adjusted flavoring and producing much healthier food. Moreover, Nepal is a dreamland for, both, Vegetarians and for Non-Vegetarians. Various “masala” (spices ingredients) like tomatoes, yogurt, garlic, Black pepper, etc. are added to make a dish, and make delicious. Food is very affordable here in Nepal.